Saturday, July 21, 2012

Dreamt of You


I dreamt of you. Out of thousand people I could dream of, my head chose you. It was so real, like I could touch you. Felt your warmth under my skin. Taste your breath, smelled your evaporated scent. Heard your deep-composed-voice. It was just like the last time we met, your presence fascinate me. And I realized, all of my bones were begging for you. Even I wonder how many years have pass? How many years that we spent without each other? How much laugh and tears that we don’t share anymore? Are you doing fine? Cause I am outrageously missing you. And why on earth this dream came last night? Made fun of me, tortured me deep to the bottomless of my heart. It was so inevitably pleasant to have you. So incredibly captivating I wanted to drown in it forever; so pleasing I didn’t want to wake up. But I did. And I know for sure, the wound you ever made in me is opened again. Until I desperate enough to close it. Until I am dying for the cure.

picturetakenfrom:weheartit.com

No comments:

Post a Comment