Thursday, March 14, 2013

A never fail jerky


There is a funny thing about giving. When you give, it doesn’t make you less, instead, it makes you more. And I was reminded about this yesterday.

I just bought some jerked meat from my friend, and suddenly I thought about my other friend. On the next day I gave her some of it. She was in a hurry when I met her. Interesting enough, when I gave her the jerked meat, she also had something for me. She gave me a cute little notebook. I remember she ever told me that she wanted to buy me a notebook, but I don’t think it would be on the same day as I gave her something.

What I want to share is, there is this fascinating thing about giving. It doesn’t diminish any of your belongings. Instead, it contents you. It makes you happy. It makes you grateful. It makes you rejoice for something that you’ve done.

It doesn’t matter how much you give, what matter most is your heart. The love you put in it. And when you give sincerely, you’ll get abundant. Even if you don’t feel it, believe me, it is. Giving is never fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment