Sunday, September 16, 2012

I miss...


I miss sitting in a bus, in a long trip I don’t know how far away I would go. I miss sitting in a bus, enjoying a monotone view from the window as we pass. I miss sitting in a bus, with a good book that I can’t stop to flip ‘till the very end. I miss sitting in bus, doing nothing, just me and some random thoughts about life. I miss sitting in bus, looking back from where I stand now. I miss sitting in a bus, forgetting that clock is ticking and problems happen. I miss sitting in a bus, enjoying the moment when the earth stand still. I miss sitting in a bus, taking photograph of a moving object. I miss sitting in a bus, admiring the works of God, smile, and say… life’s good.

picturetakenfrom:pinterest.com

2 comments:

  1. Halo! Just to let you know - but I'm pretty sure you already know, that you are awesomely talented! :) I envy you karena jaman saya masih aktif menulis di internet sepuluh tahun lalu, blogging belom segitunya di 'acknowledge' oleh dunia nyata :p

    btw, saya juga aktivis di korem gkikavpol, sepuluh tahun++ lalu tapinyaaa #udahbasi hehe
    it's good to meet (a talented) someone from the place I grew up!

    tetap berkarya dan setia melayani ya! :)

    salam kenal
    -maria karina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wah, nggak nyangka ada ex aktivis korem kavpol yang baca ini! thanks for your compliment :D salam kenal juga.. Gbu

      Delete