Wednesday, January 8, 2014

what makes you beautiful


So this morning in the middle of the drizzling rain I was sitting with a friend. Waiting. Actually I am a little bit reluctant to talk with anybody around campus lately. As the exam is getting closer, the topic that being brought up in any conversation was a little bit depressing. But luckily, I wasn’t caught in that stressful issue this morning.

As we were waiting, this friend of mine asked me about my writing. I know that she loves to paint, so I asked her too about her painting. It was dark and gloomy outside, the clouds were heavy, but our conversation was surprisingly pleasing. As my friend told me about how she loves to paint so much like nothing can stop her, I could feel her energy. I felt her joy. I felt her love towards her paintings. And I can see her thousand times more beautiful than she should be when she talked about her passion.

I guess that’s the best thing about passion. It keeps you alive. It makes you look beautiful. It pushes you and brings you to somewhere you never think of—somewhere full of surprise. It pleases you.

And I think; if you have that something that makes you feel alive, then go for it. Choose to live your passion. Choose to live your dream.


No comments:

Post a Comment