Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Page One


So here we are on the first page of 365 pages for this year. On the page where we can take a look back a little to what we’ve been through on the previous year. 2013 was wonderful in many ways for me.  The downs were terrible but the ups were wayyy delightful.

I don’t know how to summarize 2013. It was tough, tougher than I could imagine. Tough, so I can still remember those nights when I prayed to God, telling Him that it’s too heavy for me. But I am grateful, because without those teary and sleepless nights I won’t be who I am today. Because without those full of prayer nights I would never be so close to God, I would never understand and experience and realize His unceasing love for me.

2013 was tough, but it was full of joy. And I really really mean it. It was a year where I got my dream came true. A year full of laugh and love and surprise and many happy things I can’t write down here.

After all it was a great year. A year worth to celebrate. A year of blessing. And I believe—and hope 2014 will be one too, despite of the worries and fear of what’s coming ahead. Will keep the faith up.

Happy New Year people!

No comments:

Post a Comment